- Totally revamped label system, reduced to a single script (no scripts in child prims) and using cylindrical prims that hug the collar much better than the old xytext boxes. (Lulu Pink rocks)
- Revamped Show/Hide menu, allowing to show and hide prim categories together like the color and textures scripts do.
- Added ability to trigger Sub AO menu.
- Added http db caching to greatly speed up settings lookups.
- added "belly" pose
- fixed bug where pose gets lost on wearer's viewer after tp
- Added "Allow All" and "Forbid All" buttons in RLV plugin menus
- Added "nocolor" equivalent to the existing "notexture" option in prim element descriptions.
- SitNow menu now omits objects named "Object"
- Added "cachedump" command which sends an IM showing contents of local settings cache.
- Moved lockmeister_target function into listener script
- Added version numbers to scripts
- Completely revamped leash system, thanks to Lulu Pink
- new and improved badwords plugin
- The renamed "anim/pose" script now handles playing all animations. Other scripts that need to animate send link messages to that one. (With the exception of a partner anim in a hug or kiss.)
- anim/pose script sends commands on channel -782690 to enable and disable AO.
- Removed the badwords plugin, as it required passing all chat via link message. It may eventually return in a more efficient form.
- Moved color data from notecards to web pages, dramatically speeding up the color menu.
- Revamped menu system, allowing for more categorization into sub menus.
- New default settings system.
- Running away no longer resets label, colors, or textures.
- only appearance-related settings are prefixed now, so owner, secowner, etc will automatically transfer between different collar makes.
1.16 re-compiled for Mono
1.0 changed the color system to build category lists from notecards. Added "Back" buttons to color and texture menus. no longer automatically give a leash holder on leashing someone, instead tell them about the "giveholder" command.
0.9 adds http request throttling, to avoid hitting the sim's limit of 25 requests per 20 seconds. also fixed a texture stretch bug on the trim portions of the default collar.
0.85 adds a "badwords" feature to punish the sub for saying forbidden words. Also, the httpdb database prefix is now taken from the collar description instead of being hardcoded. Eliminated the IM slave system, to reduce the number of scripts overall. Consolidated the help script into auth for the same reason.
0.84 has only internal changes. The hug and kiss scripts have been integrated so that only two scripts are needed, instead of four.
0.83 added "lock" and "unlock" commands. The owner is IMed if the collar is removed while locked.
Version 0.82 dropped a few of the weirder textures that had been included, and added some niced brushed metal ones.
Version 0.8 added a "menu" command. The menu may also be raised by touching the collar.
Version 0.7 includes texture changing in addition to the existing color changing.
As of version .61, the prefix is automatically set to the wearer's initials when someone first puts on the collar. So there's no more accidentally controlling several people at once because they all have the same prefix.
.61 also includes hug and kiss commands.
version 0.57, OpenCollar uses w-hat's httpdb service to store owner, secowner, and group information. This means that you can attach a new version and not have to set the owner each time. It will be remembered from the online database. To clear the database, use the .reset command (only owners and wearers may do this)